Wuthering Waves has announced a Closed Beta Registration starting tomorrow and with a teaser video alongside it that showcases a huge area.
At time of writing, no further information is given in regards to the Closed Beta such as cash shop availability, limitation on exploration and progression being carried forward to the final release version of the game.
What we do know is that the Closed Beta Registration is tomorrow with no release date being specified either.
However, the game has had an open beta registration in China and attended TGS 2022 which showcased gameplay similar to Tower of Fantasy and Genshin Impact.
The game seems to emphasize much on traversal with the characters being able to jump through obstacles, wall running, and even aerial-based movement with a grappling hook and glider.
It is also important to take note that the game is also developed by Kuro Games who also developed Punishing: Gray Raven.
Wuthering Waves will be out for Android, iOS and Microsoft Windows.
The game is described as follows:
Since the Calament a hundred years ago, beings hitherto unknown have taken root in our world, sowing discord and destruction. Civilization as we know it once teetered on the brink of collapse.
This is an age of hope. Survivors have buried the hatchet with their kin and enemies and started to rebuild from the ruins. They find hope in the glories of the bygone days. They erect cities and factories. They sing the praises of restoration.
As for you, Rover from the beyond. Whatever might have led to your awakening, we welcome you to these troubled lands. Your journey here will cross with many others’–and will be marked by mysteries and battles.
You shall go down as a legend, one that will bring rejuvenation to mankind.
Further information in regards to the Wuthering Waves Closed Beta as well as gameplay trailers and character detailed information can be obtained through their official website.
The Closed Beta Registration is now open and Interested parties may register by taking the survey which is linked at their website.
Closed Beta recruitment will start from today and will be ended at 19:00 Apr. 14th, 2023 (PT).
Winners will be picked randomly from the submitted surveys and qualification notifications will be sent through email.
Surveys may only be submitted once so it is best to ensure that all information is as accurate as possible.
The minimum recommended specifications are as follows:
[Android] – Android System of 5.1 version and above, snapdragon 855 and above, and with storage of 10GB and above.
[iOS] – Model of iPhone 11 and above with storage of 10GB and above.
[PC] – Device references:
System: Windows 7 64-bit
CPU: Intel i5 -7th generation/Ryzen 2700
Graphic Card: Geforce 1060/RX 580
Some disclaimers from the developers to take note are as follows:
1. All in game content of this test is still under development, and do not represent the final quality.
2. Qualification will only be valid for this Closed Beta Test, all your in game data will be reset after the test.
3. To ensure the qualification acquiry. Please make sure you submit the survey with all correct information.
4. Due to the IP limitation and localization progress. This test will only be available for testers in America and Canada districts. We appreciate your understanding.
5. Qualified Rover of iOS platform will get iOS-TF downloading links in email.
6. Any account and client sharing/trading is forbidden, you will be unqualified and your account will be banned once detected with such behaviors. Please take care of your personal account information and your property, to avoid unnecessary losses.
You may find further information and details regarding the Closed Beta Test at their official FAQ.
Discussion about this post