Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft ninth expansion, Dragonflight, is available starting November 28th.
“Dragonflight was crafted with our incredible community in mind and with the desire to return to what we all love most dearly: the splendour of Azeroth and its characters, with our players cast as heroes”
“We invite everyone into this new adventure where we will bask in the landscape of dragons, become a part of their ancient legacy, and watch the secrets of this land unfold together.”
– Holly Longdale, Executive Producer of World of Warcraft
Dragonflight features the following new content:
- Dragon Isles and four new zones
- New Skill based art Dragonriding
- New Talent system
- Updated Profession system
- Updated Heads-Up Display and User Interface system
From November 28th, Draginflight will release eight dungeons, four can be taken from the start with friends while the other four for the end-game.
The first raid of the expansion, Vault of the Incarnates, will also be unlocked on all difficulties starting December 13th.
Dragonflight is available for digital pre-purchase with the following options:
- Base Edition ($49.99 SRP), includes Drakks, as a pre-purchase bonus pet to accompany you on your quests.
- Heroic Edition ($69.99 SRP), includes Drakks, as a pre-purchase bonus pet, the new Murkastrasza pet, a Dragonflight-level character boost (level 60), and a new Tangled Dreamweaver flying mount to soar on.
- Epic Edition ($89.99), includes all Base and Heroic items, the Timewalker’s Hearthstone effect, the Diadem of the Spell-keeper head-slot transmog, the Wings of Awakening back-slot transmog in five colour variants, and 30 days of game time.
The expansion is also available for pre-purchase as a boxed Collector’s Set on the official Blizzard Gear Store including:
- Epic edition digital key
- Art of Dragonflight hardcover book
- Alexstrasza mousepad
- Five-pin collector’s set of Azeroth’s five primary dragon flights