War of the Visions / WotV Global is now running the Final Fantasy 1 / FF 1 collaboration! The game, developed by gumi in partnership with Square Enix sees familiar characters and quest maps inspired by the beloved RPG that captivated players in Japan when it launched back in 1987. From 29 July to 11 August 2020, summon an exclusive character from the game or participate in the event for valuable rewards and bonuses!
Find the following as part of the collaboration event:
- FINAL FANTASY I Collaborative Summons – Players can summon the brand-new UR unit
Warrior of Light from FINAL FANTASY I for a limited-time. Warrior of Light can perform the powerful
Limit Burst “Crystal Braver.” The UR Vision Card “Death Machine,” featuring the infamous enemy
from FINAL FANTASY I, is also available to summon. During the collaboration period, players can
perform a 3 Step-Up Summon which guarantees a Light Element UR Unit on Step 3.
- FFI High Difficulty Ex-Quest – Players can earn the “Armor of Light” Crafting Recipe by clearing
this FFI-themed High Difficulty Ex-Quest.
- FINAL FANTASY I-inspired Chocobo Expedition Area – Apart from the usual unit EXP and gil,
players can earn FFI Event Medals and Warrior of Light Unit Shards through a new Chocobo
Expedition where players can explore Matoya’s Cave.
- Login Bonus – All players can earn up to 2,500 Visiore, a Rare Summon Ticket, Rainbow Vision
Sphere and more by simply logging into the game daily.
- Summer 2020 Facebook Lottery Giveaway – Players who like the official WAR OF THE VISIONS
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Facebook page and react to the specific campaign post will
have a chance to win up to 50,000 Visiore. Check out the official Facebook page for additional
Additionally, now through August 7 all players can perform a free 10x Summon, which guarantees an MR
unit or better, once per day for a total of ten free summons.
Good luck with your FF I summoning in WotV!