Crowdfunded sandbox game Wild Terra 2: New Lands will enter its alpha stage on 20 February 2020, 5PM GMT, and will run until 1 March. The game, developed by indie studio Juvty Worlds, plans to have the game enter open beta/Steam Early Access by the end of 2020. For the alpha stage, those who have purchased the Conquerer, Hero and Creator packs will be able to access.
- New season. New continent. New rules. You can live on the One Mainland – build, develop, hunt, explore PvP and PvE zones. Or you can challenge and go to New Lands — every season a new continent will be available, with a variety of biomes and inhabitants, conditions, rules and rewards upon completion. For example, you can get to the continent with a very harsh winter all year round, where all the villages were empty due to the plague, and barely surviving forced to hunt people for food.
- Huge selection of crafts. Attention to detail.
- Raids and sieges.
- Change of day and night, seasons, weather.
- Tournaments, leaderboards and holidays.
- Starting island and Continent with unique locations: forests, cemetery, abandoned mines, church, an old sawmill, and others.
- 16 animals and monsters for hunting, including bosses.
- Many quests (tutorial, construction, hunting, cooking, crafting items, etc.).
- Mounts and pets.
- Construction of houses and other structures for survival and production.
- A lot of materials for a variety of crafting (tools, equipment from hides, leather, metals, etc.).
- PvP and PvE. Fight against other players and team up to fight bosses.
- Change of daytime, weather and seasons.
If you’re interested in games like Rust and similar, then you might want to consider supporting this endeavour.