Watch Dogs: Legion Title Update 4.0 is now available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and PC via the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store.
Season Pass holders for Watch Dogs: Legion can get exclusive content for both single player and online in the 4.0 update, including:
- New hero, Mina Sidhu: a former test subject now possessing the power of mind control, she can control an enemy with the OMNI OPTIK, a Mind Control Device. She can also disrupt nearby enemies with a Mental Blast
- New DedSec Stories mission, Swipe Right: discover a conspiracy involving an Egyptian minister trying to sell off antiquities intending to fund violent insurgents in this single player mission
Both single player and online also get a variety of free content:
Single-player campaign & Online Mode –
- 2 new Operatives: the DJ & the First Responder
- Operative Customization: players can customize their Operatives’ hair and body art
- 5 new Operative abilities
- Pickpocket: Operatives can earn currency on each takedown
- Second Wind: Operatives quickly regain health when defeating enemies
- Wanted: Albion or Clan Kelley enemies will attack upon detection anywhere in London
- Hoarder: Operatives can loot and carry more ammo
- Stuntman: Operatives take less damage from falls, explosions and collisions with vehicles
Online mode –
- 3 Co-op Missions:
- In “Dysfunction,” a pair of mysterious Clan Kelley hackers, known only as the Cousins, have laid London’s court systems low in a DDoS attack, demanding as ransom the dismissal of all cases against Kelley family members.
- In “Meltdown,” Clan Kelley has killed four Tidis employees at Southwark Incinerator. Bagley believes Clan Kelley has bought an experimental plasma weapon, which has a half-life so short it’s only detectable in a body for a short time after death.
- In “Repossession,” Albion has a cache of data drives belonging to the original DedSec, and they plan to use the drives to pinpoint the location of active DedSec Operatives.
- 5 new solo Assignments
- 2 Co-op Gadgets:
- Guardian Drone: A Tidis Guardian Drone that escorts and supports nearby Operatives
- Point Defense Drones: A throwable device that deploys a cloud of drones to block incoming fire
Further free and Season Pass content for 2021 have also been detailed:
- All players can access two new PVP modes: Extraction and fan favorite, Invasion, and a new Tactical Op, Project Omni, in the online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion. Project Omni is an intense and challenging mission which will require players to strategize with their team of four to infiltrate a secret project to find out why Londoners’ Optik devices are negatively affecting their brains.
- Season Pass content include:
- Late-June: Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce and Wrench playable solo or online
- August: Darcy from Assassin’s Creed as a new playable character and new missions