Com2us has announced that their new story RPG, Wannabe Challenge, has opened pre-registrations for its global release on mobile devices. Published by Com2us and developed by its daughter company Day 7, play through a story of a heroine aiming to become the top socialite on a social media platform with her four housemates.
With Wannabe Challenge expanding to global audiences, Com2us plans to add in more supported languages for the game and content for a strong entry into the global market. The official website is open for those who want to check out the story introduction and meet your four future housemates!
As usual, there will be milestone rewards and events to celebrate the occasion.
- All players: 10 Advanced Summoners + 300 Gems + 200 Hearts + Taehee’s “Meet Up” R Card
- 10,000: 50 Hearts + 1 Normal Summoner
- 30,000: 50 Hearts + 3 Normal Summoners
- 50,000: 5000 Gold + 1 Advanced Summoner
- 100,000: 10,000 Gold + 2 Advanced Summoners
- 150,000: 100 Hearts + 3 Advanced Summoners
The website already has over 100,000 pre-registrations, so all rewards should be easy enough to get. If you pre-register via Google Play, you can earn an additional 100 gems. In addition, there is a Facebook Page follow event which will count both global and Taiwan page numbers. The following rewards will be given at certain milestones:
- 1,000 Followers: 5,000 Gold
- 3,000 Followers: 5 Normal Summoners
- 5,000 Followers: 100 Hearts
- 10,000 Followers: 3 Advanced Summoners
Who will take your heart?