The Walking Dead: Survivors is celebrating its first anniversary, coinciding with hitting the 20 million downloads milestone! Events will be running until 19 April 2022. Earn rewards just by logging in for an assortment of in-game resources, or utilize the “Catch the Gift” function to send items to others through the in-game chat channels for other players to “catch” them.
With the first anniversary, The Walking Dead: Survivors are also having social media events, including the Anniversary Video Event where players can create their own videos highlighting the anniversary events, or the new gameplay mode KnifeChallenge. You can earn Rubies and Long-Range Transmissions and Rosita Fragments when your videos hit viewer milestones. Learn more about the celebrations through the official website.
If you’re not sure how the game works, here are its listed features:
- Action-packed MMO, PvP experience
- Play as iconic characters from The Walking Dead franchise; gain new skills by upgrading your team.
- Discover and explore exciting and terrifying locations from The Walking Dead universe.
- Strategize to defeat enemies, build and fortify settlements.
- Gather resources, form alliances and join a clan
- Create unbeatable team-ups with the Survivor Chemistry feature, boasting an endless combination of characters
- Become a part of The Walking Dead: Survivors community to connect and share stories with millions of TWD fans.