SEGA has announced the launch of the first major DLC, Space Academy, for Two Point Campus.
Two Point Campus: Space Academy adds a number of new features into the game, including three campus locations, six student archetypes, six courses with fully animated classrooms and many more.
Here is brief overview of the things that you can expect in this first DLC:
- Three New Campus locations; Universe City, Cape Shrapnull and Cheesy Heap: Delta-Rye
- Six new student archetypes; Astronaut, Cosmic Expander, Space Cadet, Space Knight, Alien and Cheese-Moonger
- Six new courses such including Astrology, Cosmic Expansion, Space Academy, Space Knight School, Cheese Mongery and Humanities
- New Events featuring Sci-fi Conventions, Space Battles and Egvos Cressley
- Multiple new Rooms and Course Items for you to personalize your campus
You can immediately start the DLC as soon as reaching Star Level 1 in Noblestead in Two Point Campus.
You’ll start your journey in Universe City, and from there you’ll slowly rebuild the defunct space program of Two Point Campus. When you succeed in bringing it back to its former glory, you’ll move to Cape Shrapnull and lastly towards Cheesy Heap: Delta-Rye located on the moon.
Two Point Campus is a simulation game where you build your dream university available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and PC.