Eve Echoes will be celebrating its first anniversary! In order to commemorate the milestone, Netease Games and CCP Games will be hosting a special first anniversary livestream, where Eve Echoes fans and players can tune in to catch giveaways and news about upcoming updates.
Catch Community Manager Joseph Derflinger and Game Designers Melos and Denis as they talk about future plans, freebies and special events, as well as a deep dive into the development process of the game. Prizes up for grabs during the livestream include in-game rewards such as Skill Points and Ship Skins, and even physical gifts including AirPods Pro and an iPad Pro. You can watch the livestream on 31 July 2021, 18:00 PDT / 21:00 ET on the game’s official Youtube channel.
A summary of content you can expect in the stream includes:
- Faction Wargames
- Take part in practice battles to test your combat skills
- New Data Sites and Relic Sites
- New Corporation Structures
- Details on ancillary structures for corporation citadels
- Revamped tutorial to make things easier for new players to learn
- Dreadnaughts are coming to the game
- Project Discovery
- Assisting scientific research by categorizing protein patterns and help build a map of human biology with Project Discovery integration
- Game experience optimization
- Server and system upgrades, bug fixes
Eve Echoes has managed to break the five million player mark in its first year. The universe is continually expanding through content updates, and you can catch a glimpse of the future through the livestream. Don’t miss out!