Trials of Mana is celebrating the original Seiken Densetsu 3 25th anniversary with a patch update to the full 3D-remake, bringing new challenges and experiences to all players. Select digital editions of the series will also go on sale from 14 October to 2 November.
Patch 1.1.0 includes a number of game content updates an additions, including:
- No Future Difficulty: Challenge even stronger enemies and bosses with restrictions on certain abilities and item usage, as well as time limits on boss battles. Players can also obtain stronger versions of equipment and execute new chain abilities
- Complete the story at No Future Difficulty to obtain the Rabite Slippers equipment, which will allow players to traverse fields and dungeons without encountering enemies.
- Expert Difficulty and Level Reset in New Game Plus: When starting a New Game Plus playthrough, Expert will be available as a difficulty setting. You can also revert characters to level 1 in NG+
- Costume Adjustments: Unlocked costumes can be accessed after resetting a character’s class or when starting a New Game Plus playthrough
- Addition of goddess statues, bug fixes, and more
Trials of Mana is available at a 30% discount on:
Secret of Mana is also available, at a 50% discount on PS4 and Steam. PS4 sales will end 2 November, while Steam will be until 3 November. Last but not least, you can get some artwork and character illustrations which you can set as your Zoom background. Get them here.