Tree of Savior M is accepting pre-registrations in Korea, with an expected release date in 2022. The game has since undergone two closed beta tests prior, promising improved performance following feedback.
As is usually the case, the Tree of Savior M pre-registrations come with their associated milestone rewards. Korean users can first go through Naver to obtain a code to obtain a whole lot of goodies include 100 total recruitment vouchers, outfit, keys to access in-game instances, and training and recovery items for units. For the regular iOS and Android pre-registrations, you can get 20 total recruitment vouchers. The One Store grants an additional 20 total recruitment vouchers.
The game itself has been a long delayed one, initially meant for a 2021 launch. The Japanese release moved service providers from Nexon to IMC Games and hasn’t been updated since. If you’re curious about what the game is, you can play the original game on PC – see its overview below:
Tree of Savior (“TOS”) is an MMORPG in which you embark on a journey to search for the goddesses in a world in chaos. Fairy-tale like colors accompanied with beautiful graphics will have you savoring every precious moment experienced throughout your gameplay.
Major Characteristics :
- Distinct Art Style
- Massive Freedom of Choice – develop your own playstyle
- Team Battle League (PVP Content) – Joust your skills with others in the arena!
- Guild Wars (GvG Content) – No place is safe from enemy guild members, in the open field or even in instance dungeons!
- Cute and charming looking characters and background
- Diverse costumes and expressions
- Numerous character classes, 8 ranks – Enough class and rank combinations to keep you tinkering for your exact build
- Hidden/advanced classes achieved only through special requirements
- Diverse themes comprising a multitude of worlds and levels
- Abundant field and dungeon contents and hidden quests
- More than 200 unique boss monsters
Freedom of Choice :
- Different jobs, skills, and stats giving possibility to a variety of combinations
- No fixed route, choose which path you wish to take
- The community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be
- Automatic Party Finding – Form parties with nearby players that will automatically disband when far apart
- Give low-level characters opportunities to join raids even at early stages of game play
- Servers use active matchmaking to call for automatic party finding
- Information is accumulated and posted to show rankings for almost everything in-game
- The statistics provided allow players to see how other players are doing
You can check out our initial impressions of the first closed beta here.
Discussion about this post