Touhou Danmaku Kagura has opened pre-registrations, and with it, revealing its associated gift milestones. You can check out the pre-registrations portal for Danmaku Kagura here. Milestone rewards include the following:
- 10,000: Currency for 1x gacha
- 30,000: Currency for 1x gacha
- 50,000: Currency for 2x gacha
- 100,000: 1x SSR Mitama Card, 30,000x in-game currency
- 150,000: Currency for 2x gacha
- 200,000: Currency for 2x gacha, 100,000x in-game currency
- 250,000: Currency for 2x gacha
- 300,000: 1x SR Mitama Card, 50,000x in-game currency
- 500,000: 1x SSR Mitama Card, Currency for 2x gacha
At time of writing, the 100k milestone has been achieved.
The game has a system where you can play the song to completion just like a typical rhythm game, but if you and your team are capable enough, you can also “spellbreak” and defeat the boss to end the song right there and then. There will be five difficulty options, ranging from Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard and Lunatic. The “Mitama Cards” have both passive and active functions, the latter utilized in attacking bosses.
You’ll be rebuilding Gensokyo that has fallen to ruin in this game, where you’ll be able to rebuild various iconic locations of Gensokyo. You’ll also be able to have your own space to decorate. A stream revealing this information and more can be viewed below:
International Touhou fans are out of luck for now, but hopefully a publisher, even DeNa’s overseas offices, could localize the game globally.