Video game publisher ELEX has announced the official release date for new mobile strategy title The Walking Dead: Survivors. The release date for The Walking Dead: Survivors is 12th April 2021.
Based on Skybound’s The Walking Dead comic series, players will be able to meet and recruit over 80 characters such as Rick, Herschel and Glenn.
Published by ELEX and developed by Galaxy Play Technology Limited, the game managed to secure more than 1.5 million pre-registrations.
Here is what the game offers according to its App Store page:
Explore the Unknown
– Send out survivors to explore dangerous unknown regions and scavenge for anything that could help you survive.
Fight with Walkers
– Clear your camp and always stay vigilant for Walkers roaming nearby.
– Secure and reclaim territory to give your community more room to survive.
Search for Survivors
– Use a radio to find and recruit other survivors.
– Safety in numbers!
Encounter Classic Characters from the Comics
– Interact with Rick, Glenn, Michonne, and other beloved characters to fend off Walker threats.
Build a Camp
– Seek out survivors with a variety of skills and deploy them wisely to rebuild your own unique community.
Form a Strategy
– Other humans can be bigger threats than the Walkers themselves. Choose your friends carefully and keep an eye on your would-be rivals. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.
Establish a Clan
– Cooperate with players around the world using built-in translation tools.
– Give and receive all kinds of help through a full suite of Clan features.
– Customize your Clan with a hands-on management system.
– Expand Clan territory and become a force to be reckoned with.