If you’ve ever wanted to be part of Malaysia’s leading games media site, we’ve got news for you- The GamerBraves team is looking for video editors!
Fancy yourself good with scripts? Have a strong understanding of how to make the social media algorithm tremble at your touch? We want to hear from you!
As a video editor at GamerBraves, you’ll be working with our passionate writers to bring the best games coverage in, well, a video format. Your scope of responsibilities will range from editing and directing our video review series, as well as other great content featured on our YouTube channel.
On top of that, you’ll also be able to work on content for our other social media channels, such as Instagram and TikTok to get content that truly matters to gamers out there.
This is a full-time paid position, so you won’t have to worry about things like “for exposure” clauses here. There will also be on-the-job training, so no worries about not having all the answers straight away.
Video Editor (Full-Time)
- Be over 18 years of age and based in Malaysia with their own transport to office and a good personality
- Have an interest and passion in videogames
- Be fluent in either Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro or DaVinci Resolve
- Product photography skills are an added bonus
- Be willing to be able to deliver work in a timely and professional manner
- Work well with others and be open to criticism
Qualifications: While we’re not expecting film graduates, some samples of your past works will be necessary for us to consider your application. In the case of group productions, please indicate what role you had (for example, editing the sequence or writing the script).
Alternatively, if you’re still studying, we’re also open to internships.
Please send all applications to [email protected]
Discussion about this post