NEXON has announced that The First Descendant Beta is available now until October 27th.
A brief description of the game on their Steam page reads as follows:
“The First Descendant is a third-person cooperative action RPG shooter in which you can play as Descendants who inherit the unknown powers and make them stronger to fight against the invaders and protect humans.”
The Steam Beta Test will feature 10 playable characters, 3 fields and 8 Void Intercept battles, also known as raids, with more details of it down below:
- Lepic: AoE dealer who uses grenade with various effects
- Ajax: Tank dealer creating synergies based on his survivability
- Viessa: Debuffer controlling frost to restrict enemy’s actions
- Bunny: Nuker dealing electricity attacks and incredible fast legs
- Jayber: Utility dealer summoning turrets with various effects such as attacking and healing
- Sharen: Close-range dealer camouflaging herself to set her distance from the enemy
- Gley: Utitliy dealer that obtains life spheres from eliminated enemies to heal herself or enhance her attacks
- Blair: DoT dealer blasting and absorbing fire to gain energy
- Freyna: DoT dealer using poison to slowly kill enemies
- Ultimate Lepic: AoE dealer sending frost to deal damage
- Kingston, a once prosperous city in Ingris located closest to Albion
- Albani Mountain, the mountainous area west to Albion
- Red Desert, the desert lying beyond Albani mountain
Void Intercept Battles
The system requirements to play the Beta is listed down below:
|OS||Windows 10 x64|
|CPU||Intel i5-3570 / AMD FX-8350||Intel i7-7700K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1050Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570||GeForce RTX 2060 / AMD Radeon RX 5600XT|
|Storage||30 GB Available Space|
The Steam Beta supports English audio while its UI and subtitles can be chosen between English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), and Korean.
You can access the beta by signing up on their Steam page right now and will be notified through email by Steam when you have been chosen to participate.
Do note that the Steam Beta test cannot be played on PlayStation, Xbox and Steam Deck but they are planning to launch The First Descendant on all platforms in line with their trailer.
Discussion about this post