DeNA and Bandai Namco have announced their newest project in the form of takt op., a classical music-themed multi-media project, which comprises a TV anime and smartphone game.
An overview of the project as follows by way of Gematsu:
“Music is power.”
The musical compositions that dwell within girls become their power.
Legendary operas, grand compositions created in an era long ago.
“Musicartou”—new life breathed into those scores.
In a world where music is lost, the girls fight using the power of music in a fleeting, yet beautiful story of fate.
They merely aim for the joy that lies ahead.
A project that guides music to tomorrow.
- Destiny (voiced by Kaede Hondo) – Musicartou: “Symphony No.5 in C Minor Op.67”
- Jupiter (voiced by Natsu Yorita) – Musicartou: “Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity Suite ‘The Planets’ Op.32-4”
- Twinkle Star (voiced by Maria Sashide) – Musicartou: “‘Ah vous dirai-je, Maman’ K.265 (300e)12 variations in C Major for Piano”
- Walkure (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) – Musicartou: “Die Walkure”
- Carmen (voiced by Yumiri Hanamori) – Musicartou: “Carmen”
- Planning: DeNA
- Promotional Cooperation: Bandai Namco Arts
- Character Drafts: LAM
- Key Pianist: Marasy
- Background Concept Art: Yyish
- Music Research: Hirofumi Kurita (conductor)
More trailers below to check out: