In MISTOVER, the Vortex, Pillar of Despair appeared without warning. With it comes dreadful creatures that raided the world. Mankind was on the verse of extinction, when at once, the creatures simply vanished. Survivors formed the “Corps”, and they will be the ones to uncover the secrets behind the incident. Or will they…?
You will send out characters to explore a top-down view, tiled dungeon. These Corps will be charged with the task of changing humanity’s destiny! Arta Kingdom is counting on you.
From the game’s Steam page, the ‘satisfaction’ and ‘greed’ seems reminiscent of games like Darkest Dungeon. Visibility will be limited in the dungeons. You’ll have to use your skills and formations to ensure victory. Gear alone isn’t the only way to get there. Last but not least, don’t forget that everyone only has one life.
The game’s key features include:
- 40-hours of expeditions in 5 distinct regions.
- Turn-based RPG with a twist… It can change based on your actions.
- Maps are always changing… practice different strategies in order to survive.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with 8 different Corps classes.
- Learn new skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps Crew members.
- The Mist influences EVERYTHING that happens in the game.