Gamers stand a chance to win a copy of Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition autographed by Gran Turismo founder Kazunori Yamauchi through the MyGTStory campaign. On top of the autographed game, lucky winners will also walk away with Gran Turismo 7 merchandise.
Check out this video message from Yamauchi himself:
Organised by Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore, the MyGTStory campaign is open to gamers from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
To take part:
- Post photos/videos on Facebook and/or Instagram on what Gran Turismo means to you with maximum 100 words in the caption to introduce your “Gran Turismo Story”.
- Gran Turismo-related material(s) must be included in the social post (e.g.: game copies, official merchandise, photos/videos at Gran Turismo events, screenshots of games, etc.).
- Add the campaign’s official hashtags in the social copy: #MyGTStory and #GT7.
- Tag the official PlayStation social handle: @PlayStationAsia (for Facebook) and @PlayStationAsia (for Instagram).
- The entries/posts must be set to public.
- Multiple submissions are allowed but each entrant only has one chance to be selected as a winner.
A total of 10 winners will be selected from Southeast Asia will be selected. Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore will select the winners based on their creativity. Winners will receive one “Gran Turismo® 7” Deluxe Gift Set which consists of:
- 1 x “Gran Turismo® 7” 25th Anniversary Edition (PS4/PS5, physical copy autographed by Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital, creator of Gran Turismo series)
- 1 x “Gran Turismo® 7” Keychain
- 1 x “Gran Turismo® 7” Racetrack Coasters
- 1 x “Gran Turismo® 7” Lanyard
- 1 x “Gran Turismo® 7” Decal Set
Gran Turismo 7 releases on 4th March 2022. The game is currently available for pre-order.
Discussion about this post