THQ Nordic has announced the latest Spongebob game ‘Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake’ is now available for purchase on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC.
The game is developed by Purple Lamp Studios who previously developed The Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom Re-Hydrated HD Resmaster. Cosmic Shake acts as a spiritual successor to that title with similar platforming mechanics.
“We interrupt whatever it is you’re doing for a Bikini Bottom special news report! Recent reports from our fish on the ground have described the scene as wild, claiming that the news “SpongeBob SquarePants – The Cosmic Shake is now available” has thrown Bikini Bottom into disarray: Innocent citizens and beloved landmarks have disappeared into strange, magical portals!
“Officials are asking the population to stay calm and have come out with an official statement: “Notorious Bikini Bottom residents SpongeBob and Patrick are on the case!”
Here are more details about the game from its Steam Page:
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors
- Brand-new soundtrack from the composers of Battle for Bikini Bottom + dozens of songs from the series!
For more information on Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake, check out our review of the game here.
Discussion about this post