To celebrate its first year anniversary, Sky: Children of the Light now has its latest adventure season, Season of Sanctuary, go live.
The Sanctuary Islands serves to provide those unable to leave the house during the summer period with a retreat experience with idyllic spots that can be savoured to your heart’s content. You will have to work to retrace memories of the islands throughout the event which last 10 years, while helping out other vacationers and meeting new friends. As part of the new season, there are six expressions and six hairstyles to be tried out. There will also be new accessories such as masks, pants, music sheets and an instrument. A number of in-game events will also be running, such as the Double Treasure Candles Event, Anniversary Event and Double Seasonal Light Event.
More details on the actual game itself from the Sky: Children of the Light store page and head over to the official website for more:
From the award-winning creators behind Journey (2013 Game of The Year) and the highly-acclaimed Flower, comes a ground-breaking social adventure that is set to warm your hearts.
Welcome to the enchanting world of Sky, a beautifully-animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones.
In Sky, we arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their constellations.
In the kingdom of Sky, you can…
– Soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery
– Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world
– Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations
– Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures
– Share gifts of light to show appreciation and grow friendships
– Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together
– Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms