Seven Knights 2 is now available for pre-download for global players, with the launch planned for 10 November 2021, 11:00 UTC. Minimum specifications as provided through the official forums are given as follows:
- iOS: OS 10.0 or later, 3GB RAM
- Android: OS 7.0 or later, 3GB RAM
Other notices for the Seven Knights 2 pre-download includes:
- The actual game can only be played after the official launch.
- After Pre-Downloading, additional resources will be downloaded upon running the game for the first time.
- We recommend running the game on a Wi-Fi connection to prevent data fees.
- When using a device with the minimum specifications, you may experience gameplay difficulties depending on the latest OS version of your device. The minimum specifications may also change when the game is released.
- We will inform you through a notice if any schedule modifications are made.
- Once the pre-download period begins on 11/9, Pre-Registration will be closed.
- Game installation may encounter issues if your device has insufficient storage space.
- Begin installation after making sure there is at least 6.2GB of storage space available.
The game itself will be running for about a year now since its initial launch in South Korea in November 2020. In any case, you have time to clear out the space in your phone before it launches globally…
Discussion about this post