Seikimatsu Days: Our Era’s End was first announced back in April 2018 by DeNA and Spike Chunsoft. The game touted to be a “new generation roguelike RPG” that’s coming for the mobile, both iOS and Android, features randomly generated dungeons just like the Mystery Dungeon series. Now they have announced a pre-registration event along with the release of the opening movie of the game!
If you haven’t heard of the game, it’s an upcoming RPG that’s coming to our mobile, a roguelike game. The game plays like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series or Chocobo Dungeon, where every action you take, the enemy makes an action as well. Just like those Mystery Dungeon games, the core of Seikimatsu Days will be around its randomly generated dungeons which will provide players variant encounters instead of a linear dungeon.
Below are the pre-registration milestone event rewards:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – Character “Iyo Fujinose (5 Stars)”, 150 yukichi (premium currency)
- 20,000 pre-registrations – Assortment of Upgrade Materials, 150 yukichi
- 30,000 pre-registrations – Item “Doutanuki” from the Shiren the Wanderer series, 150 yukichi
- 40,000 pre-registrations – 750 yukichi
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Character “Shiren (5 Stars)” from the Shiren the Wanderer series, 300 yukichi
Check out the latest gameplay video below:
— セリ@世紀末デイズ公式 (@seikimatsudays) June 29, 2018
The game will be released in Japan but there isn’t any information if the game will have an English version. As a person who has played and loved Chocobo Dungeon back on the PlayStation 1, this game would prove to be interesting. And what’s more, it’s on mobile which makes it a great game to play on when you have the free time. As a roguelike game that features randomly generated dungeons and turn-based battle system which makes for a recipe of a good game, an interesting and in-depth story would make it a great game for keeps.
For more info, you can check out their official site!