If you love soccer and would like to manage a virtual soccer team on mobile, here we have a recommendation for you! SEGA Pocket Club Manager, the latest title in SEGA’s popular soccer simulation games series is now available globally for both Android and iOS!
Powered by Football Manager, the game was previously released in a few countries including Japan, Hong Kong and Canada. It is then available in Southeast Asia in July and achieved over 50,000 downloads in just 1.5 months (in SEA alone).
If you are new to the game, it is a casual soccer RPG that combines soccer club management with RPG elements, allowing players to raise a small soccer club into the world’s best team. Filled with delightful 3D cartoon style visuals and humorous dialogue, this is a soccer game accessible and fun for both hardcore fans and soccer newbies of all ages.
Here are the main features:
- Scout: Scout new players to strengthen your team
- Supervise: Shape your players’ growth with Skill Transfer and Special Training systems
- Strategize: Create your own winning strategies
- Organize your Club: Manage a club that will make your fans proud
- Take the World Stage: Compete against the world’s best national team in “International Mode”
- You can be a player by using your Phone Camera: Use the ‘Footie Face’ feature to take a photo of yourself, your friends, etc. and turn them into unique players for your team via image recognition technology.
- Be the strongest Club: Challenge yourself to the “The Super World Club Cup (SWCC)” tournament, where you will compete with one another in each Division through Qualifiers and Tournament Finals to determine the strongest club.
Also, the game recently features a new event – WORLD Tour where players can challenge the world’s strongest clubs to earn rewards such as a 4★ Manager “Garione”. Do give the game a try if you are interested! You can also visit their official site for more information.