Square Enix’s upcoming mobile rhythm title SchoolGirl Strikers: Twinkle Melodies has been giving a release date, and without holding it back any longer, the game is due to arrive 31 August 2017.
If you have not been keeping up, Twinkle Melodies is essentially a spin-off of the developer’s mobile RPG, SchoolGirl Strikers. Apricot Regulus, the idol group which showed up in SchoolGirl Strikes, will be the central focus in Twinkle Melodies.
There really isn’t much else to say, since if you have played one mobile rhythm game, you would know what to expect from this game. However, if you are interested in the game, you would want to know the cast for Apricot Regulus, so without further ado:
• Shinomiya Akari (CV: Tominaga Mimori)
• Mizukiwa Kaoru (CV: Baba Natsume)
• Fujishiro Nagisa (CV: Akita Chisato)
• Kamitsuki Mao (CV: Sumi Tomomijena)
• Kirihara Kasumi (CV: Miyazaki Tamako)
Discussion about this post