Sega and DelightWorks’ upcoming mobile game title Sakura Kakumei: Hanasaku Otome-tachi have released a new trailer that introduces the Imperial Combat Revue’s Aogashima and Kyushu Flower Divisions.
The trailer was released during the fourth “Aogashima Headquarters Report” live stream and showcased several characters who seemed to be playable characters in Sakura Kakumei. Here are the list of characters that was introduced in the trailer along with their voice actresses:
Imperial Combat Revue: Aogashima Flower Division
- Shino Sakura (CV Moeka Kishimoto)
- Fuka Aoshima (CV Ayu Matsuura)
- Asebi Mikohama (CV Yuuko Natsuyoshi)
Imperial Combat Revue: Kyushu Flower Division
- Mamiya Usumi (CV Mitsuho Kambe)
- Yu Takachiho (CV Minami Takahashi)
- Rin Shiranui (CV Kotomi Aihara)
- Mei Kokonoe (CV Yukiko Motoyoshi)
- Himeka Tenjin (CV Sachika Misawa)
- Angelica Tamano (CV Rina Endou)
- Kusuno Imari (CV Hitomi Sasaki)
Sega also announced it will host its fifth “Aogashima Headquarters Report” on 13th November over at their official Youtube Channel, and added a new 300,000 pre-registrations goal reward for Hololive Virtual YouTubers Fubuki Shirakami and Marine Houshou to appear in the game as voice actresses. Over 200,000 users have currently pre-registered for Sakura Kakumei.