Rise of Shadows: The Dalaran Heist, the new single-player adventure is teased along with the launch of Hearthstone’s latest expansion and here are more details on it! In the new PvE mode, players will step into the shoes of the nine anti-heroes from League of E.V.I.L, in order to help Arch-Villain Rafaam steal the floating city of Dalaran.
The heist takes place across five chapters, each with unique encounters, its own final boss, and a special twist on the mechanics such as vaults full of coins that players can bust open, or crowded streets with less room for minions on both sides.
Here are the chapters and their unique twists:
- Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank – Coin-filled Coffers
- Chapter 2: The Violet Hold – Imprisoned Minions
- Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran – Crowded Streets
- Chapter 4: The Underbelly – Swapped Attack and Health
- Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel – Four Additional Encounters
Also, The Dalaran Heist will introduce some new Hearthstone Solo Adventure features as below:
- New Loadout System: Players can customize their play style through new Hero Powers and alternate starting deck options, which are unlocked through play.
- Non-combat Tavern Encounter: These deck-building encounters, which occur on every run, allow players to make changes to their deck, to help set them up for success throughout the rest of the chapter.
- Anomaly Mode: Will be unlocked once you bought every chapter. After completing the chapter, players can jump back in and play again with random alterations to the rules.
- Zayle, Shadow Cloak: A golden legendary Zayle, Shadow Cloak will be rewarded to players after unlocking all five chapters.
Rise of Shadows: The Dalaran Heist will be available in Hearthstone on May 17 (Malaysia, Singapore Time). The first chapter (Dalaran Bank) is free to play, while the rest can be unlocked for 700 gold or $6.99 each. You can also purchase them as an all-inclusive package for only $19.99 USD (about RM83). Can’t wait to enjoy the new Solo Adventure!