The Riders Republic beta has finally been set for 23 – 25 August 2021, available through PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PC on Ubisoft Connect and the Epic Games launcher. If you haven’t already signed up for the beta, you can learn about it here.
The Riders Republic beta this August will be letting you experience a slice of 3 careers such as Bike Races, Snow Tricks and Air Sports (Rocketwing & Wingsuit). You can also compete in multiplayer modes, including:
- Mass Races: The crazier the better in these epic, multisport races with more than 50 players*. New races appear randomly on the map every hour, so players will need to get ready to watch their blind spots, protect their position and remain agile with their skills as they fight their way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to capture them and earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free for All: Challenge new opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of events.
- Versus Mode: Players can join up with friends in their career progression and see who’s the very best.
Preloading will be available from 21 August. You’ll be able to send a Beta invitation to 2 friends to join you in the multiplayer modes and career events too. Multiplayer will be open up to 5 other riders at this juncture. The game is launching 28 October 2021 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PC. The Gold and Ultimate Editions are likewise available to pre-order:
- Gold Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass including eight exotic kits that allow players to modify gameplay in the form of gear upgrades throughout the year, the BMX Sport add-on plus exclusive content added after launch. Rocket Bike and Rocket Ski exotic kits will be available at launch.
- Ultimate Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass as well as four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon and Skull’n Style. Players will also enjoy 20 helicopter tickets to reach their favorite in-game summits faster than ever.
Players who pre-order Riders Republic will receive the Bunny Pack including a cute custom bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head and rainbow snowboard paint. If you haven’t already read our extensive interview with Lead Game Designer, Manfred Neber, you can check it out here.