Some time since our first impressions article on Re:Legend, the game is now set for Steam Early Access on August 30 2019, Malaysian time. Mainland China release to be confirmed. Re:Legend is a cooperative multiplayer RPG that has gotten accolades like the 2017 Southeast Asia “Best Rising Star Award” and “Best Game Design” at 2018’s Level Up Game conference. The game was successfully backed on Kickstarter in less than 24 hours, making it the most crowd-funded game in Southeast Asia. Re:Legend is developed by Malaysia-based Magnus Games and published by 505 Games.
A JRPG-simulator hybrid, build and expand your village through fishing, farming, raising monsters and more in Re:Legend! Enhance your experience with music by legendary composers, including Video Game Orchestra founder and composer Shota Nakama (Final Fantasy XV).
You’re a legendary hero who lost your memories. Waking on the shores of Vokka Island, you need to learn how to survive and remember your past. Raise and tame your Magnus, magical creatures of this land, to challenge other powerful Magnus and find your memory along the way.
Key features of Re:Legend
- Customize your hero to your liking!
- Care for your Magnus and impact how they evolve into powerful creatures
- Work the land by farming crops and managing fisheries
- Fend off enemies with crafted weapons and your Magnus
- Practice makes perfect skill mastery, whether in logging or combat and more
- Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make friends, and even find love
- Play solo or up to 4 friends in multiplayer co-op
Players will be able to support and access Re:Legend through Steam Early Access as it heads towards the official v1.0 game launch. This is a unique opportunity for players to help define the game’s final content. For most regions, Re:Legend will be available at USD$19.99 during Early Access. According to an insider source, Malaysia will have it cheaper.