Razer‘s Kanagawa Wave Apparel collection is a range of limited-edition clothing made with materials from recovered marine plastics. Emblazoned with a stylized take of the Great Wave off Kanagawa woodcarving, the lineup is designed highlight the issue of marine plastics pollution and will fund efforts in reducing marine plastics to protect the oceans and their inhabitants.
Fans will be able to get their hands on the lineup starting 7 April 2021, 19:00 PDT. Only available in limited quantities, each item is created from high-quality fabrics made from 100% recycled marine plastics. The fabrics are manufactured under a wider program to remove marine plastics from the seas and recycle them into useful products, which now includes the Razer’s Kanagawa Wave Apparel.
- Razer Kanagawa Wave Zip Hoodie: $149.99 USD / €159.99
- Razer Kanagawa Wave Tee: $89.99 USD / €99.99
- Razer Kanagawa Wave Tank Top: $69.99 USD / €79.99
- Razer Kanagawa Wave Shorts: $79.99 USD / €89.99
- Razer Kanagawa Wave Cap: $49.99 USD / €59.99
Limited to 1337 pieces, purchasable from 7 April 2021 19:00 PDT / 8 April 2021 04:00 CEST, 10:00 SGT.