Kuro Game has just announced that the global version of Punishing: Gray Raven will launch for the Android and iOS platforms in summer 2021. The game has made head waves in Japan and China, so the rest of the world gets to see what the hype is all about.
Human’s exploration of science touched the taboo field, and the “punishing” suddenly came. The fragile human body is rapidly destroyed, while the Corrupter is manipulated and turned into violent killing machine.
The once highly prosperous human civilization has almost lost its trace on the earth. The survivors were forced to flee their homes and exile in deep space. You will take on the role as a “Savior” and lead the final hope “Reconstructed Soldier” of human civilization on the journey back to earth.
◆ Game Features
- Experience a dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim a ruined Earth.
- Spectacular sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with razor sharp dark cyberpunk anime style.
- A chart-topping hit in China and Japan finally playable in English.
- Epic and dramatic boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and beyond.
- Collect and unlock a squad of elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- Dive into the future and immerse yourself in the powerful electronic soundtrack.
Pre-registration will be available soon, along with sign-ups for a closed beta test. Punishing: Gray Raven officially launches this summer across the North American, European, Australian & South-East Asian territories, available via Google Play and the App Store. Post launch, the developer has promised content updates to commence afterwards, with the addition of new story chapters, playable characters and time-limited events. Be sure to drop by the official Facebook and Twitter page for more information as they roll around.