Select regions can now experience PUBG Mobile Lite! Tencent and PUBG Corp have released the lighter, faster variant for Southeast Asia, South Asia, North Africa and South America regions on Google Play. It has since gotten much positive response due to outstanding performance!
With PUBG Mobile’s rising popularity, the Lite version is meant to be compatible for even more devices. Play anytime, anywhere, and on any device, is the core idea behind PUBG Mobile Lite. Even with lower RAM, players can still experience the same gameplay with everyone around the world. Lite is set to be available in more Europe, North and Central America regions soon.
PUBG Mobile Lite is built with Unreal Engine 4, made to be more optimized. Players will drop into a smaller, 60-player map for roughly 10 minute games, while maintaining the core PUBG Mobile gameplay. Installation only takes 490MB and can run on devices with less than 2GB RAM. New players can get various rewards, like gear and vehicles!
PUBG Mobile Lite’s key features include:
- Enhanced Aim Assist: A new auxiliary aim assist makes aiming easier even when playing in weak network environments. Crawling and standing positions have different intensities, making for easier control but still keeping the PUBG Mobile experience
- Upgrade to Winner Pass: The Winner Pass replaces the Royale Pass with faster achievement locks over a month, offering fantastic rewards
- Bullet Trail Adjustment: Lite features increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect, allowing for clearer shots that accounts for weak network environments
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: Weapon recoil will be suppressed by the adherence mechanism by a degree. Different guns will have different pressure effects, giving each weapon different experiences while also helping weak network players
- Extended Time to Kill: ‘Time to Kill’ length increased, enhancing player survivability while encouraging aggressive play
- Location Display: The map will expose a shooter within the mini-map’s range, providing simplified battle info extraction and increased battle speed
- Heal while Moving: Players can heal in all stances except prone to help in high latency conditions where moving can inhibit healing, speeding up game pacing and increasing survivability
- Building Areas/Supplies optimization: Building density and loot frequency has been increased to expedite the looting process and enhance the battle progression
- Map Quality Optimization: The game will also feature optimized map quality and the parachute loading screen
- RPG and New Firearm integration: Players will now get to experience a new weapon in select game modes only, allowing a chance to form new attack and defense tactics