It has been quite a while since Pokemon Quest is launched, how is your progress? As most of you who are playing have probably get yourself an Eevee (or more) already, you would want to evolve them and complete your Pokedex. In this Pokemon Quest guide, we will tell you how to evolve your Eevee to Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon!
Check out our gameplay video:
These are the guide(s) we wrote for Pokemon Quest previously:
- Cooking Recipes and the type of Pokémon it attracts
- Move tier list, best moves of every Pokemon listed
Eevee is a very special Pokemon where it has up to 8 types of evolution in the history of Pokemon games. While in Pokemon Quest, the mobile game only offers Pokemon from Generation I (for now), so we can only evolve our Eevee into 3 types – Vaporeon (Water-type), Jolteon (Electric-type) or Flareon (Fire-type).
Eevee evolves at level 36, and the type of Eevee you will get after evolution depends entirely on Power Stones. Here is how you can manipulate the result:
- To get Vaporeon, you will need to equip Eevee with more Sturdy Stones than Mighty Stones.
- To get Jolteon, you will need to equip Eevee with the same amount of Sturdy Stones and Mighty Stones, or not equipping any stones at all when it hits level 36.
- To get Flareon, you will need to equip Eevee with more Mighty Stones than Sturdy Stones.
Aren’t the steps easy? In my opinion, Vaporeon and Jolteon have the higher value amongst the 3 evolution as Vaporeon can learn Hydro Pump, while Jolteon can learn Thunder (the best skills listed in our move list guide). However, which one to evolve into is all up to your choice, so have fun evolving your Eevee!