As a person who plays Pokemon masters frequently, I gotta say, the rewards and the contents are not up to par. Pokemon Masters had so much hype when it was announced and released, I literally played the game the minute that it was released on the Play Store. I played continuously without a stop for 3 days straight! I set alarm for all the events and after those 3 days, I felt very lost. Unlike other games, the content for Pokemon Masters comes in a low volume. It doesn’t live up to the hype.
As of yesterday, we got an official announcement from the Pokemon game twitter in Japanese as such.
— 【公式】ポケマスEXだいすきクラブ (@pokemas_game) October 9, 2019
Twitter user Zenrotto translated the news and we will sum it up here:
- They apologized for the bugs
- They noticed that the game has too little content
- Mentioning that the estimate pre-release was flawed
- The game difficulty was not suitable for everyone
- EX being too challenging
- They promise to give us a future look into the game
- The Management responses were very delayed
- promises to increase their efficiency
- The feedback they received and will be addressing
- There is no content
- Rewards are not attractive
- Level design is not good
- The game is difficult, flawed or hard to operate
- They will be doing their best to resolve the issues from the feedback
- Their goal is to draw out the appeal of Sync Pairs and create an experience players can only find in Pokemon Masters.
- They will come up with a schedule in the future
- The Next Producer Update Letter will be in 10/17
Wow, such an amazing response from the new Producer for Pokemon Masters, I sure hope that he will improve the game drastically! I will still continue to support them and make sure to expect a positive change not just for the game but also for their Pokemon Master’s department!