Shadowverse will be having a limited-time solo Quest Mode game mode, where you can earn a whole bunch of rewards. Starting 6 January 6:00PM to 16 January 12:00 noon (PT), you will be playing against computer opponents.
Clear Quest Missions to earn points, with more points scored from tougher opponents. Quest mode will also feature an especially tough opponent worth more points than the others. You can only win against this opponent once a day. Access the mode through the Solo button.
The notice gives the following notes:
- Each Quest mission can only be cleared once during a Quest mode event
- Limited daily battles do not carry over to the next day
- Days reset at 1:00PM PDT / 12:00 noon PST
- If a limited daily battle is started before the day resets, then concluded after the reset, the battle will be counted for the previous day
- Unclaimed rewards will be sent to crate
- If rewards from a limited daily battle are not automatically claimed, check if they have been sent to crate
Play against Kokkoro, Pecorine, Karyl and Omniscient Kaiser. You’ll gain the following points from the opponents as follows:
- Kokkoro: 150
- Pecorine: 300
- Karyl: 300
- Omniscient Kaiser: 1000
You can only win against Omniscient Kaiser once a day. With the exception of Omniscient Kaiser, a loss will still provide a certain number of points per match. No points will be awarded for forfeits.
The following rewards will be available through point collection:
- Kokkoro, Faithful Guide sleeves
- Pecorine, Peckish Princess sleeves
- Karyl, Catty Sorceress sleeves
- Princess Knight flair
- Nature’s Guidance animated special art card
- Ivory Sword Dance animated special art card
- Fate’s Hand animated special art card
- Ultimate Colosseum card pack ticket
- Legendary Card Pack ticket
- Seer’s globe
For those who have already acquired the special animated art cards from the previous Princess Connect event, 50 rupies will be given instead.