Earlier today Microids has announced the release date for the physical Limited Edition version of the game Front Mission 1st Remake developed by Forever Entertainment.The Limited Edition for the Nintendo Switch version will be released on April 20th 2023.
The announcement came with a new trailer showing the exclusive content of the Limited Edition which includes:
- The game Front Mission 1st Remake on Nintendo Switch
- An exclusive lenticular
- A printed game manual
- 2 lithographs
Designed by Microids, the physical contents are from artists behind the creation of the game. You may view the trailer here:
About Front Mission 1st Remake:
In the year 2090, wars are fought using giant machines called Wanzers. Huffman Island has long been a point of conflict between the Oceania Cooperative Union (O.C.U.) and the Unified Continental States (U.C.S.).
Players may join the O.C.U. or U.C.S. and must gain an advantage over their opponent by customizing their Wanzers as well as make use of the terrain.
- Experience an adventure in a complex Geo-political universe and choose your side through two different campaigns
- Customize every part of your Wanzer, improve its firepower, defense, speed and gain combat efficiency
- Take into account your environment and develop the best possible strategy to quickly gain the upper hand over your opponent
- Enjoy the remake in full 3D with enhanced graphics and effects. Play in modern mode with new features or experience the original gameplay
Preorders are now open for the Limited Edition and is expected to release on April 20th 2023.