Just one month after the announcement of Mass for the Dead, the mobile game based on Overlord anime and novels has hit over 200,000 pre-registrations! As a celebration, all registered users will be able to get 300 chaos stones at launch which you can perform 6 times of gacha with it!
A giveaway campaign where you may get an autograph from one of the 6 voice-actors is now held on the Twitter as well. You can join the campaign by simply following the official Overlord Twitter account and tweet the name of a voice actor whose autograph you would like to win with the hashtag of the character’s name.
Here are the names and their respective hashtags:
- Satoshi Hino (#オバマス_アインズ)
- Yumi Hara (#オバマス_アルべド)
- Emiri Kato (#オバマス_アウラ)
- Yumi Uchiyama (#オバマス_マーレ)
- Masayuki Kato (#オバマス_デミウルゴス)
- Kenta Miyake (#オバマス_コキュートス)
The Twitter giveaway campaign will end on 31 July so make sure you apply as soon as possible! Also, more rewards will be unlocked depends on the number of pre-registrations as below:
- 50,000 goal: 100 chaos stones (2x Gacha)＜Passed＞
- 100,000 goal: 200 chaos stones (4x Gacha)＜Passed＞
- 200,000 goal: 300 chaos stones (6x Gacha)＜Passed＞
- 300,000 goal: 400 chaos stones (8x Gacha)
- 400,000 goal: 500 chaos stones (10x Gacha)
One of the lucky users who pre-registered will even be rewarded a full-scale replica of Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown! The game will launch for Android and iOS users in Japan soon, stay tuned to their official site or Twitter for the updates!
Discussion about this post