Last year, Bandai Namco released a trailer featuring Noctis Lucis Caelum to be part of the Tekken 7 roster. The day has come with the DLC update now downloadable in every region! The popular fighting game that’s available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam) just got the update 1.12 which will include the following:
For PS4, XB1 & Steam
- Added DLC 3 Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility
- Overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam
Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
- Works in Versus and Ranked Match, Player Match & Tournament Mode ShadowPlay Highlights captures the following gameplay moments:
- Rage Art round finishes
- ‘Great’ victories
- Super Slow Motion activations
- High damaging and high hit count combos. (at least 50, 70 or 85 damage with more than 10 hits)
- Online Matches, win or lose. (This option is off by default, you can turn it on in Nvidia settings.)
- Online Matches with an opponent with higher than 5 win streaks.
- Ranked Match promotions.
Noctis will be getting at least 5 additional outfit options which includes his Casual Outfit, Royal Raiment, Choco-Mog Style, Fighting King’s Raiment and Kingly Raiment. There are also added a stage as well from the FF XV universe, the Hammerhead, which is the service station owned by Cid and Cindy.