NieR Reincarnation is a gacha game with a mix of 3D combat and 2D side scrolling sequences—does your phone pass the system requirements?
For those who are unfamiliar, NieR Reincarnation is quite different from NieR: Automata and NieR: RepliCant. Unlike the latter two which are console and PC games, Reincarnation is available on Android and iOS. The game launched globally on 28 July 2021.
Here are the recommended system requirements for NieR Reincarnation:
- iOS: 10.0 and above, iPhone 7 or newer
- Android: 7.0 and above, 3GB RAM or more, Snapdragon 835 or better
Despite being a global release, the game is unavailable in the following regions:
- Saudi Arabia
Even though the game cannot be downloaded via the Google Play Sotre or Apple App Store, it is still possible to play the game via VPN. Here is a workaround from Discord user [2B] ReINs: Maverick.
- Download NieR ReINcarnation Korean English version on QOOAPP
- Download EASYOVPN and OpenVPNConnect
- Open EasyOVPN, choose another server that works for you
- Follow instructions which should help you import a file to OpenVPNConnect and Turn on the VPN, and you should be able to get in the game and see the Maintenance screen.
We have tested this method and confirmed that it works without any disturbance or annoying advertisements.
For more information about the game, visit its website.
Discussion about this post