Netmarble has announced the release date for the MMORPG anime game Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds. The game will be available on May 25 on mobile devices with cross-play on PC.
Set in the world of Ni no Kuni, originally created by Level-5 and the acclaimed Japanese animation studio Studio Ghibli, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds brings a new story and cast of characters to a world already rich with magic and wonder.
Upon entering the game, players will choose one of five playable classes — the dashing Swordsman, the elegant Witch, the playful Rogue, the intelligent Engineer, and the unstoppable Destroyer. Each of these unique classes has a fully customizable appearance, allowing players to make each character truly their own.
As players explore the world of Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, they will be drawn into a compelling story that requires them to take swift action in order to save their new fantasy home. Players can look forward to all of the following:
- Immersive Anime World – marvel at the beauty and detail all around in an open world that feels like an animated film, rendered in the Unreal 4 Engine.
- Meet Familiars – mysterious creatures who join players to fight alongside them, providing special abilities to help them succeed in battle. Collect up to three Familiars at the same time and grow stronger together.
- Create and Customize Your Own Farms – the place players go to relax, hang out, and visit all the Familiars they’ve collected. Players can decorate Farms with various accessories suited to their own unique preferences.
- Ride in Style – with a wide variety of mounts, available for players to acquire as they traverse the world. Giant cats, floating mechanical gliders, and grumpy birds are just some of the whimsical choices available!
- Make New Friends – by joining a Kingdom and working to rebuild the fallen Nameless Kingdom. Through cooperation, players can make their Kingdom stronger and even decorate it with their group’s unique style.
Players who pre-register the game on the App Store will receive the Explorer Outfit via the in-game mailbox, while players who pre-register on Discord can obtain the Catarumpus Hat and a Special Title, redeemable via coupon codes sent out at a later date.
Developed based on Level-5 and Studio Ghibli’s original fantasy RPG series Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds will release on May 25th for mobile platforms and will also be playable on PC featuring cross-play.
Discussion about this post