Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that a cross-platform network beta test starting February 3rd for Arc System Works’ acclaimed fighting game Guilty Gear Strive is available for download now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, and Xbox consoles, with no purchase of the main game required.
The cross-platform network test will be held for four days from February 3 to February 6, 2023. The free open beta offers not only online matches, but also a variety of modes to play, such as a generous Tutorial for players new to fighting games and a Training Mode for practice with an array of settings to adjust as needed. All DLC characters up to Sin Kiske are available to play.
You can download the beta test for each platform’s respective stores. It will be listed as a separate application for the main Guilty Gear Strive game.
Here are all of the available modes that will be featured in the Guilty Gear Strive Beta Test:
- Tutorial Mode: Learn the basics of how to play.
- Mission Mode: Learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format.
- Survival Mode: Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode: Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content.
- VS COM, VS 2P: Fight against the computer or a friend.
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match): Play online against others from across the globe.
- Combo Maker: Make your own original combo or set-play, and search for other players’ recipes to try.
- Digital Figure: Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create your own unique scene.
- Gallery: Check out the characters and BGM.
Guilty Gear Strive is available for PS4, PS5, and PC. The game will be coming to Xbox Game Pass for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S in the second quarter of 2023.
Discussion about this post