Developed by Chinese Studios HongCha Games, their upcoming title Far Away is set to be released on both Android and iOS devices as well as on PC via Steam worldwide.
Following up to our previous announcement, Far Away follows the story of Krosa Nonet, who’s employed as a bay worker in the fictional town of Bedjan. They soon become involved in the city’s underworld where the story can go in multiple directions. Each decision players make will impact both Krosa and the city itself.
The objective will be to search for clues and explore different character perspectives to piece together the mysteries of Bedjan. In total there will 8 main storylines with over 500,000 words of text so players could expect some drastic differences between the narrative and the choices the player makes so keep that in mind.
- Stunning visuals from famed artists who created art for Arknights and Girls’ Frontline.
- 500,000 words of text, 8 main storylines, and dozens of decisions to take.
- The choices you make directly impact the story, its plot twists and outcomes.
- Explore noir themes in the murky underworld of Bedjan, and take on corrupt officials.
- An incredible and original soundtrack from Zris of Arknights fame.
Far away is said to be planning its release sometime in 2021 for the Google Play Store, App Store as well as on Steam globally.