MSI has just announced that the MSI GE65 Raider is now available for pre-orders in Malaysia. From 1 to 8 July 2019, those who buy this gaming laptop get to enjoy special deals.
The MSI GE65 Raider packs a lot of power inside its body. Besides the latest Intel Core i7- 9750H CPU, it also runs on either an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 or RTX 2070 GPU. Additionally, its 15.6-inch screen outputs 1080p resolution with a refresh rate of 240Hz.
- CPU: 9th Gen Intel Core i7- 9750H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/2070 with 6GB/8GB GDDR6
- Memory: 16GB (8×2) DDR4, 2666MHz
- Display: 15.6-inch IPS with thin bezels, Full HD 240Hz
- Storage: 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x 4 SSD
- Connectivity: Killer DoubleShot Pro (Gigabit LAN), Killer- ax (Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth 5.0
- Input/Output ports:
- I/O 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
- 1 x HDMI ([email protected]) + 1 x Mini-DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x LAN Port
- 1 x Mic-in + 1x Headphone-out
- 1 x SD card reader
- Dimensions: 357 (W) x 248 (D) x 26.9 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.27Kg
- Audio: 2x 2W speakers, 2x 3W Woofer
- Keyboard: Per-Key RGB gaming keyboard by SteelSeries
MSI’s latest gaming laptop is priced from RM8,099 to RM9,899. Also, you might get a FREE Mystic Knight Backpack if you were to pre-order it by 8 July 2019. Besides that, you can top up an additional RM699 to get an MSI Optix G24VC monitor.