Fans awaiting the arrival of Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on PC will not have to wait much longer as this huge DLC is releasing in less than 24 hours! Hell yeah! On January 9th, 2020, the much anticipated expansion will be available on PC via Steam for RM164.00!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is a massive new expansion with a slew of new maps to explore. Also, new, never-before-seen Monsters will be unveiled! Secondly, Hoarfrost Reach brings new challenges to the game, with heavy snow as blocking obstacles and new monsters to distract you in the wild. There is also a new storyline that continues where the original Monster Hunter: World left off.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Details
More specifically, here are some of the most exciting things to look forward to in this expansion~
New Gameplay and Content
- Master Rank added.
- Headquarters and Gathering Hub just added.
- Exotic new locations & environments added along with new storylines.
- Exciting new monsters are added along with new storylines.
Weapons and Combat
- A variety of new weapons, armor, & skills added.
- Clutch Claw added.
- New Move & Combo added to all weapons.
- All weapons can now shoot Slinger.
- New feature for training area.
Cute and stylish cosmetics
- Increase Palico level & gadget proficiency.
- Players can now ride Tailors after having established a close relationship with the Lynian tribe. The Tailored Monster will automatically move to a directed location.
- New character section added.
- Player rooms in Seliana can now be modified.
- Extra slots for loadout items.
There you have it! These are the most exciting gameplay changes in the upcoming expansion to us. Meanwhile, you can check out our previous articles for more delicious Iceborne goodness.