Mobile Suit Gundam Online Beyond Patch
The latest, largest update is coming with the Mobile Suit Gundam Online Beyond patch! The patch is part of the BEYOND theme, to signify that they want to go beyond everything that they’ve done before!
Here is a list of content that will be coming:
- Massive 52 vs 52 game modes and matches.
- Instead of the Earth Federation and Zeon, factions have been renamed Order and Rebellion
- New gundams for Gundam Seed are: The Strike Gundam, Aegis Gundam and Forbidden Gundam
- The Strike Gundam is an assault class Gundam for the Earth Federation
- It has three modes: Air Mode is well rounded, Sword Mode excels at melee and Launcher Mode for ranged combat
- The Calamity Gundam is a heavy class Gundam for the Earth Federation. It fires strong charged shots, rapid artillery strikes, or uses missile barrages to provide ranged support.
- New Gundams for the Mobile Suit 00 (read double O) series: Gundam Exia, Gundam Dynames, Tieren Taozi (Mobile suits for the Human Reformation League)
- The Gundam Exia is an assault class Gundam that specializes in melee range combat, and can raise it’s specs for a short period with the Trans-AM system.
- The Gundam Throne Eins is a heavy class Gundam that uses a charged bazooka, good for mid range combat.
- Huge Quality of Life update! There’s a new lock on system that makes close range combat much easier.
- The accuracy of targeted [Lock On] shots have been increased.
- [Emergency Evasion] has been added, making melee combat more viable. (basically a dodge)
- There’s a new cooldown system! Good performance in matches reduces the cooldown on used Gundams.
- There’s also a season pass now, called the pilot pass. You achieve objectives and earn points, the points raise rank.
New players get the Strike and the Exia for free when they sign up, the time limit is from December 25 until after the update drops. So sign up now while you can!