Mobile waifu gacha RPG Soul Tide is now available for download for iOS and Android devices as the game launches in a matter of hours. The servers will officially go live at 9 AM UTC-7, 29 March 2022.
The game’s download size is 2.2 GB for iOS devices and 1GB for Android devices. There will also be an additional 900 MB of in-game download. Players should ensure that they have enough space on their smartphones before attempting to download Soul Tide.
As of yesterday, the game managed secure over 50,000 pre-registrations, meeting all of its pre-registration milestones. All players are eligible to receive the milestone rewards once the game launches. The rewards are as follows:
- 10,000: Coin x 10,000, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Lesser Soul x 10
- 20,000: Coin x 20,000, Astral Card x 3, Lesser Soul x 10
- 30,000: Greater Soul x 10, Astral Card x 5, Painting: Virgina
- 40,000: Lunar Card x 5, Top 100 Litoris x 5, Random SR Verve
- 50,000: Lunar Card x 10, Random SSR Verve (ATK), Portait: Dallian
It’s worth noting that the game launched in Japan a week ago on 23 March 2022, where it was able to garner over 200,000 pre-registrations prior to its launch.
For more updates on the game, follow the official Soul Tide Twitter. Alternatively, you can also visit the game’s website for more information.
Discussion about this post