NetEase Game’s Mission Zero will be adding three new characters along with character trailers, stories as well as some gameplay reveal.
Players can pick between two different factions to engage in – the Sirius and the Mobius in Mission Zero.
If the players were to choose the Mobius faction, they will be able to choose between from eight characters with each of them having their own unique set of abilities.
Mission Zero has currently released details of three of the eight characters – Vanessa, Gabriel, Aya. Vanessa, being the strategy-type, where she focuses more on disguising. While Aya and Gabriel are the assault-type characters which has powerful catching abilities.
Vanessa: Pale Rose
“As the manager of the cleaning robots, elegant Vanessa can’t accept any filth. In her eyes, members of Sirius from the underground city, are something like incomparably dirty bacteria.”
Vanessa Skill List:
- PASSIVE SKILL: HARMONIC TRANSFER
- Vanessa gains speed boost when moving towards allies.
- FIRST SKILL: HOMOPHONICS
- Vanessa forges an energy link with an ally, slowing down any Sirius who come into contact with it. The passive effect is doubled during link, while the ally also gains a speed boost when moving towards Vanessa.
- SECOND SKILL: LEAP-FLECTION
- When HOMOPHONICS is established, Vanessa could leap to her ally’s location and release a pulse with deceleration effect. When there is no link, Vanessa may teleport an ally to the location where the skill is cast.
Aya: The Rampage Girl
“As a delinquent juvenile girl with a cute image, Aya has high popularity among people. She likes to stand in the spotlight and swing her bat threatening enemies. Also, humming nursery rhymes during the flights is one of her prominent signatures. Aya was born with a superior gene that makes her survive in the hell-like Mobius test. Rumor has it that Aya has a sister, and she is the reason why Aya is dying to join the Mobius.”
Aya Skill List:
- PASSIVE SKILL: TIME OUT
- Aya’s attacks cause knockback with the shortened backswing.
- FIRST SKILL: METEORITE STRIKE
- Aya dashes forward and lands a massive blow on the first Sirius in the path while causing damage and knockback.
- SECOND SKILL: HARSH BLOW
- Aya unleashes her power to increase attack range and knockback effect for a short time, making harsh blows that slow down and knock back the Sirius, while stunning the Sirius if they hit a wall.
Gabriel: The Gladiator of Hook
“Gabriel was born in the underground city, which prompts him to be a Weasel. Beneath his rough exterior is a man of different faces, and everything can be in his grasp. But who would have thought that such a domineering man cannot sleep without his little unicorn doll”.
Gabriel Skill List
- PASSIVE SKILL: LAST REGRETS
- Gabriel will reduce the cooldown of the skill after a successful use of it, while knocking the Sirius down a short time after triggering the passive skill will reset all cooldowns.
- FIRST SKILL: LOCO HOOK
- Gabriel launches a hook out ahead, stunning and pulling back the Sirius he strikes.
- SECOND SKILL: WARRIOR SPIRIT
- Deploying a shield, Gabriel blocks and gains immunity for a short time. If he blocks a control attempt, the skill will be canceled while Gabriel will gain a speed boost.
More news on the technical test of Mission Zero will be available on July 8th in Malaysia, Thailand, Australia as well as New Zealand.
For more detail on Mission Zero, check out the official website here.