MapleStory M sees its biggest update yet, increasing the game’s level cap, adding a new dungeon boss and more to the mobile version of the highly popular side-scrolling MMORPG.
The latest update to MapleStory M sees the level cap raised to 220 from 200, as well as opening up a new area for players to explore and conquer. That’s not all the new things Maplers will find in the update:
- The Ellin Forest and Dead Mine are now open to all players as new hunting grounds
- Pierre has been added as the second dungeon boss to the Root Abyss Expedition, unleashing unique attacks based on his Red or Blue Pierre modes. Completing the expedition will reward players with a special reward granting additional equipment power, and unlocks the Root Abyss currency to purchase exclusive equipment and buff items
- Shadower, Night Lord, Buccaneer, Corsair, Thunder Breaker, Arch Mage (Ice/Lightning), Arch Mage (Fire/Poison), Blaze Wizard and Phantom have received skill balances
The update also sees festive events, including:
- Lotus Leaf Collection Event: Until 2 July KST, scavenge for lotus leaves during monster hunts to cash in on epic rewards, including Experience and a Special Cody item
- Surprise M Attendance Sheet Event: From 9 July to 28 July, earn Experience, level up equipment and a Cody item based on how many days logged in
- Mini “Rock, Paper, Scissors” Event: From 16 July to 29 July, play the game three times a day to get experience points, level up equipment and a special Cody item
The game’s second anniversary is coming up as well, so stay tuned!