Magnus Games Studio, the local developer of farming RPG Re:Legend is looking for new people to join their team.
The positions they’re looking for are more technical in nature, whereby they’re looking for programmers and Software Engineers. You can find these listings over at Careerbraves, a portal dedicated to jobs in the Gaming industry.
It’s no secret that these positions are related to Re:Legend’s drawing 1.0 release. As the game prepares to leave early access, more staff will be needed to iron out bugs, as well as get the game running on its multiple platforms.
For this position, successful applicants will be working to get Re:Legend on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Additionally, they’ll also be working on the PC build of the game itself.
Applicants will need to be proficient in Unity, which is the engine the game runs on. On top of that, they’ll also need to know how to develop pipeline tools to better streamline the overall production of the game. They’ll also need to be good at debugging, and be fluent in C#.
This job requires a much broader scope, as the studio will require applicants to deal with a variety of IT solutions. The listing mentions that applicants with a background in Game Development are a plus, and need to have prior experience as Software Engineers or Developers.
Here’s a full list of the responsibilities for successful applicants:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Create flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.