In following a road map and leading up to full release, Re:Legend has detailed their next early access major patch coming 27 November. You can check out the roadmap below:
You can check out a preview build of the game running on the Nintendo Switch on their Kickstarter update page too. Plans are underway to release the game on all platforms – namely PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC – as well as version 1.0 within Q1 2021.
As befitting being dubbed a major patch, Re:Legend will receive new features for its early access build:
- Runestones: These Runestones can be found in Yuri the Witch’s shop, adding a new layer to combat
- Papa Pia’s Pearl Shop will be open to spend your Pearls in. More items will be gradually added, but you can start with fishing related items as well as the Gigantizer for massive crops
- Caren will begin selling furniture, decorations, wallpapers, floor tiles, cooking tables, and more for you to customize your home as you like
- Magnus will be able to be revived when they are knocked out, removing the need to travel back to the barn. However, if they do faint as you travel to another location, their trust will be damaged, so be sure to not let your partner down
- You will be able to teleport home using the Mini Totem, and can be found at Emilia’s shop for 200G
- Grades will be added to crafting outcomes, getting their own unique traits. There are 9 Grades in total, and will depend on how you perform in the mini game
- You’ll now have a Mailbox, for NPCs to send you information about upcoming festivals, or they could send you items too
- Changes to the User Interface, visual effects, balance changes, bug fixes
- Multiplayer and localization polish
Gear up and get ready for the patch!