Nexon‘s has announced it will shut down its global servers in December. The notice was posted on its LYN: The Lightbringer official Facebook page, which is provided verbatim as follows:
[Notice] LYN: The Lightbringer Service Termination
We are most regrettable to deliver you the news that the global service of LYN: The Lightbringer will no longer be in service from Tue 12/29/2020.
It is with sadness that the time with LYN: The Lightbringer will be a distant memory. We offer our sincere thanks to everyone who has supported the game.
Please check the information below for further details about the service termination.
■ Service Termination Schedule
– Date of Termination: After the maintenance on December 29, 2020 (Tue) UTC
– Game not Available for Download: After the maintenance on December 29, 2020 (Tue) UTC
– Official Facebook Community Page will be closed: After the maintenance on December 29, 2020 (Tue) UTC
– In-App purchase Termination: After the maintenance on November 24, 2020 (Thu) UTC
■ Please Note
– It is highly recommended that the in-game currencies and items be used before the service termination.
– The game will no longer be available after the service termination.
We would like to give our sincerest thanks to all of the Knights who have showed their supports for LYN: The Lightbringer.
Funnily enough, despite the shut down notice, there will still be a last round of on-time rewards for
LYN: The Lightbringer, so if you want to just check out the game, you can still do so.